With his lovely superficiality of 58m² this bungalow is perfect for a couple or a family with children. It’s closed to the beach and offers you:
- One bedroom with a queen size, an air conditioner, a teak wardrobe with a safe, bedside tables and small teak dressing table with mirror.
- One living room with two single beds (90×200), a TV (French channel and local only), an air brewer. The furniture is teak: round table, four chairs, and commode. The beds and their bedding are chosen for assure your comfort.
Both rooms are communicating.
- The kitchen has a sea view and is entirely equipped with: dishes, kitchen utensils, refrigerator with freezer compartment, gas hob 4 burners, coffee maker, microwave oven, toaster and electric kettle. Kitchen towel, washing-up liquid, salt and pepper are also provided.
- The privative bathroom, next to the bedroom, has a recessed basin, suspended toilet and a walk-in shower. Solar power is used to have hot water.
You will benefit from a sweet covered terrace (with Polynesian décor) which has a teak table and four chairs. Plus: two seat loungers facing the lagoon. A shower between the terrace and the beach allow you to rinse you when you come back from the beach.
Enjoy our personal touch of “Linareva”:
- Our Polynesian maids came every day to be sure your bungalow and your stay are perfect as possible. The bed sheets are regularly cleaned and changed. If you want to we can do your laundry, just ask the maids.
- Breakfasts and dinners are served directly to your private terrace. However you can also ask to eat at the “Fare pote”.
- You can enjoy free WIFI, bicycles and kayak. A library, some board games and bocce are available at the reception.