This bungalow in front of the pontoon is only a few steps from the beach and has a surface of 72m². It’s very popular with families but a couple will love it too. This villa is composed of:
- A bedroom with one bed (160×200), an air conditioner and exotic furniture.
- A resting area with two single beds (90×190) and an air brewer.
- A large living room which is very clear and airy. You benefit from a 180° sea view. There is the kitchen and a dining area. At your disposal: a TV (Local and French channel only), an air brewer, large windows and teak furniture.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with: dishes, kitchen utensils, refrigerator, gas hob 4 burners, coffee maker, microwave oven, toaster and electric kettle. Kitchen towel, washing-up liquid, salt and pepper are also provided.
The private bathroom tiled of white earthenware has a recessed basin, suspended toilet and a walk-in shower. The hot water is provided by solar power.
This accommodation has a lot of character. It was decorated and equipped with elements recovered on the first boat that crossed between Tahiti and Moorea. Now it rests 15 meters deep in the sea not far from the pontoon.
The beautiful covered terrace at the front of the housing let you relax and eat. You have a front seat to watch sunset. An outside shower allows you to rinse when you come back from the beach.
Enjoy our personal touch of “Linareva”:
- Our Polynesian maids came every day to be sure your bungalow and your stay are perfect as possible. The bed sheets are regularly cleaned and changed. If you want to we can do your laundry, just ask the maids.
- Breakfasts and dinners are served directly to your private terrace. However you can also ask to eat at the “Fare pote”.
- You can enjoy free WIFI, bicycles and kayak. A library, some board games and bocce are available at the reception.